Providing medical cover for your event
Each year St John Ambulance (NI) event services are present at hundreds of events around Northern Ireland.
When accidents or illness occur at events, the skills of our personnel can prevent further harm and can help save lives. We provide the first line of emergency response.
St John Ambulance (NI) event services deliver first aid at events across the country, including:
- Major sporting fixtures
- Music festivals and carnivals
- Air shows
- Agricultural and Horticultural Shows
- Fairs, tournaments and smaller local events
'St John Ambulance (NI) covers all road races and short circuits in Northern Ireland. They are reliable and easily recognisable in uniform. They are well equipped and highly trained.'- M.C.U.I (Ulster Centre)
Get first aid cover for your event
Call to make a booking
028 9079 9393 Ext 226
Enquire about making a bookingEvent Booking Form
We will need the following information:
- Date and time
- Type of event
- Numbers attending/participating
- Any special requirements
Once we have received your information we will carry out an assessment and quote you for the level of cover we recommend.
The more notice you can give us, the more likely it is that we will be able to provide cover for your event. Large events often need planning beginning up to twelve months in advance.
What event cover St John Ambulance (NI) can offer
We can provide first aid and medical services, tailored to the requirements of each individual event. Our services include:
- Qualified first aiders
- Province-wide fleet of professionally equipped ambulances and qualified crew
- Registered nurses, paramedics and doctors
- The largest fleet of first aid Cycle Response Units in Northern Ireland
- Mobile Treatment Centres
- Resilient radio communications and mobile command centre
- The latest equipment, including oxygen therapy kit, defibrillators, carry chairs and stretchers
St John Ambulance (NI) works with the NHS and the statutory ambulance service, the rescue services and many private healthcare institutions.